The annual SIA Academy programme stands out from the other programmes we offer at the academy due to the length of the programme and the comprehensive high performance services provided to each academy player.
The programme lasts for 10 months, where an individualised training programme based on the SIA Academy DNA methodology is worked on.
What does the SIA Academy DNA consist of?
The DNA of the SIA Academy consists of a focus on 5 parameters specific to the player:
- Method of reach and influence.
- Own Brand identity.
- National and International sporting projection.
- Increase in football prestige.
- Production of high-level players.
How is the SIA Academy DNA implemented in the players?
The SIA Academy DNA is based on the search for the professionalisation and optimisation of the player and is implemented in three phases:
- Analysis phase (Visualisation of the player).
- Training phase (Training ground).
- Projection phase (High performance).
What are the specific characteristics of each player that are studied?
At SIA Academy, we work with specialists in the sector, including Sports Psychology, Physiotherapy, Physical Trainer, Nutritionist, among others.
Each one of them starts with the study of the different socio-cultural parameters of each of the players we have at the academy as well as their physical characteristics.
There are 8 main characteristics that are taken as a starting point for the study of each player, these are:
- Tradition and identity.
- Anthropometric characteristics.
- Strengths and weaknesses.
- Social behaviour and livelihood.
- Football culture.
- Social habits and customs.
What does the SIA Academy annual training programme consist of?
In addition, in order to reach each player’s goal, we will carry out a complete training programme. In the annual programme of the SIA Academy we work on essential factors for the development of a high-performance player:
- Training by positions.
- Performance optimization..
- Physical qualities.
- Sense of belonging.
Which are the values you work with in the annual programme of the SIA Academy?
Within our methodology, apart from the physical and intellectual preparation of each player, we believe in the education of values for a truly integral formation. By taking them to a specific approach to the following principles of individuality in the field of football. Working on how to be:
How to be the subject of improvement:
- Working on the approach towards ability, desire and attitude towards learning.
How to be responsible:
- Working on the approach towards pro-activity and attention on action and its consequences for the achievement of goals without excuses.
How to be happy:
- Working on the approach towards full realisation as a person and athlete through play.
How to be Unique:
- Working on focusing towards qualities that make you special and different from the rest.
How to be Capable:
- Working on the focus towards improving your potential and raising your aptitude as a result of effort and attitude.
How to be Astonishing:
- Working on the approach towards self-regulation of doing and behaviour and decision making on and off the field of play.
What are the stages of the player development process?
In short, putting the player at the core, to develop the whole training process, which is integrated in the different training and development processes of the player, leading to a coherent and optimal progression within each stage. All this will be achieved through weekly, monthly and annual planning and programming.
- Individual Plan
- Collective plan
- Injury prevention
- Performance enhancement
- Game model
- Training methodology
- Teaching-learning methodology
- Psychological and emotional
- Continuous evaluation
- Body composition analysis
- Nutrition food
- Technical optimization
- Game understanding
- Tactical thinking