Covid tests will be held weekly at Soccer Inter-Action
Our 3rd Division and National Youth team were performing Covid-19 tests
The tests to detect covid-19 were mandatory for Third Division and National Youth (U-19) players since October.
In the same way, the entire technical body and staff of these teams were tested.
The tests are always done 48 hours before the official matches that will be played during the 2020-2021 season.
“With the PCR the virus is detected from the infection until it leaves and with the quick test the presence of coronavirus antibodies is revealed, so you have all the information”.
“The risk of the footballer is very low, when carrying out periodic controls”, assures Dr. Rausell, responsible for the Medical Services of Soccer Inter-Action and Medical Director of Clínica Jaime I de Catarroja.
The players of the International Academy are tested covid
The protocol for the academy’s young players and staff has been reinforced over the past month, including weekly testing of players, staff and educators.
Medical check-ups and examinations have been intensified. Along with the weekly physical preparation and nutrition controls, the medical service of the academy carries out explorations to preserve the health of the players.
The restrictive measures adopted by countries due to covid-19 may alter the plans of our players during their Christmas vacations. Which countries can they travel to? What restrictions will they encounter due to covid-19? This is another reason to anticipate changes and facilitate their travel.
Access to the residence and facilities has been limited. The protocol for the hygienization of facilities and sports equipment has been reinforced.
Many of them however will participate in our Christmas activities, since it is safer to continue in the facilities, where in case of contagion are established appropriate protocols and have the best health resources.
Test at Christmas Campus 2020
We include a quick test of Covid antigens at the beginning of the program for all players. We perform an exhaustive medical check-up for all internal players. The campus is closed to the public and complies with the protocol of the Consejo Superior de Deportes and FFCV. Sanitary and hygiene measures are guaranteed.
PROTOCOL PREVENTIVE MEASURES PLAYERS
Player entry protocol:
– Registration of the camp’s students.
– Taking of temperature.
– Cleaning of shoe soles.
– Cleaning of hands with hydroalcoholic gel.
– Access to the soccer campus. Each student will go to the area reserved for his/her group.
– Informative talk to the players to remind them of the sanitary protocols that must be complied with during the day.
General protocol on the campus:
– All activities will be carried out outdoors.
– We will work with groups of 6 people.
– Bring your individual water bottle or canteen with your name on it and it will be the one you drink on the field. During the break Soccer Inter-Action will give each student an additional small bottle of water.
– The backpacks will be left in an established area in their quadrant of the field.
– Players will only be allowed to wear their soccer boots from the time they enter to the time they leave the facility.
– Players will enter the restrooms one at a time, disinfecting their boots on a mat as they enter.
– We will deliver the equipment to the players on the field two days before the beginning of the soccer camp. For hygienic reasons no change of size can be requested.
– During the rest hour, students will be in a shaded area or cafeteria where they will have a mid-morning snack. Individually packed snacks and small water bottles for each student. The rest will be staggered by groups to ensure the minimum distance established.
– We will have masks available for the students to give them at the exit in case they lose or dirty theirs.
PROTOCOL PREVENTIVE MEASURES TECHNICAL STAFF
– 24 hours prior to the start of the campus, all coaches and monitors will be tested and serologically screened for COVID-19 infection
– All the work staff will be trained in the protocols in force at that time in the health sector and the CSD. Each group of workers will have a thorough knowledge of their area and all their actions.
– All trainers and monitors will be equipped with individual protection equipment, following the established protocol.
– Staff rotation will be avoided, keeping the same staff during the campus.
– Mandatory use of a mask.
– Daily registration of each participant and staff member.
– Morning and afternoon temperature taking.
– Disinfection of trainers’ equipment
– Exclusive footwear for training
– Within the campus there will be a person responsible for the application of the protocol at 100%.
SANITIZATION OF SPORTS FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
– Daily hygienization of spaces.
– On the soccer fields there will be a sanitizing area with disinfectant gel in the bench area.
– The soccer fields will be divided establishing security zones that guarantee the distance between the groups.
– Every time a student or staff member uses the toilet, it will be disinfected after they leave.
– Sports equipment will be disinfected before use and at shift changes.
– Watery materials will be avoided.